Comparing Cuisinart WAF-300 and George Foreman Evolve Grill
Customers like Cuisinart WAF-300 somewhat moreCuisinart WAF-300, the pricier option, tends to get more favorable reviews than George Foreman Evolve Grill. In our awesomeness score Cuisinart WAF-300 ranks #15 out of 20 and George Foreman Evolve Grill ranks #8 out of 20.
Go to awesomeness ranking Go to consumer score ranking
George Foreman Evolve Grill is more popular
Go to popularity ranking
|Table: Top compared alternatives for Cuisinart WAF-300 and George Foreman Evolve Grill|
|Cuisinart Waf-f20 Double||$100||More Popular Better Reviews|
|George Foreman Evolve Grill||$96|
|Dash Deluxe Waffle Bowl||$65||Cheaper|
|Chefman Anti-Overflow Maker||$29||Cheaper More Popular|
- Includes a set of 4-slice Belgian waffle plates and a 4-slot pancake plate. Cord length : 36 Inches
- Nonstick coated removable plates-dishwasher safe ; MC Cubic Feet: 2.00 ; UC Cubic Feet: 0.83
- Six setting temperature control
- Read more
- 5 Servings - Everyone to the dinner table! The sizeable grilling surface lets you make five servings of everybody’s favorites all at the same time.
- Removable Plates - Easy cleanup is essential, and that’s what the removable grill plates are all about. Pop them in the dishwasher after grilling and they’ll be ready to go for your next meal.
- Read more