Comparing Cuisinart Round Classic and George Foreman Evolve Grill
George Foreman Evolve Grill ranks #9 and Cuisinart Round Classic ranks #12
Very similar consumer sentimentBoth George Foreman Evolve Grill and Cuisinart Round Classic have very similar great reviews. In our awesomeness score George Foreman Evolve Grill ranks #8 out of 20 and Cuisinart Round Classic ranks #4 out of 20.
Go to awesomeness ranking Go to consumer score ranking
Cuisinart Round Classic is more popular
Go to popularity ranking
|Table: Top compared alternatives for Cuisinart Round Classic and George Foreman Evolve Grill|
|Cuisinart Waf-f20 Double||$95||Better Reviews|
|Cuisinart WAF-300||$100||Better Reviews|
|Black+Decker 3-in-1 Meal Station||$30|
- Dual indicator lights; 5-setting browning control
- Round nonstick cook plate with four quarters
- Stands on end for compact storage. BPA free
- 3-Year warranty
- Voltage-120V Features: Bakes one large traditional-style waffle|Five-setting browning control|Regulating thermostat|Red and green "ready to bake/ready to eat" indicator lights|Nonstick baking plates|Brushed stainless steel housing|Instruction/Recipe book|Limited 3-year warranty|BPA Free
- Read more
- 5 Servings - Everyone to the dinner table! The sizeable grilling surface lets you make five servings of everybody’s favorites all at the same time.
- Removable Plates - Easy cleanup is essential, and that’s what the removable grill plates are all about. Pop them in the dishwasher after grilling and they’ll be ready to go for your next meal.
- Read more