Most popular pressure cookers
Comparing farberware 7 in 1 and Instant Pot Duo 60
How do they compare?
Farberware WM-CS6004W and Instant Pot IP-DUO series were designed for people willing to live a healthy lifestyle but lacking time for that. You can cook up to 70% faster with any of these devices.
Being among the best selling pressure cookers on Amazon, models of the Instant Pot IP-DUO series seem to have a lot of admirers within an online community. Reviewers claim that their pressure cookers have proved to be durable and convenient. Instant Pot offers a higher performance at a higher cost. Its products have passed UL and ULC certifications, allowing for safer cooking experiences. Owing to its ergonomic design, Instant Pot’s pressure cooker can become your reliable partner in the kitchen and last you a long time.
The pressure cooker by Farberware does have many positive reviews too. However, many users seem to be disappointed because of no manual and no clear instructions on how to cook with this device, while Instant Pot owners have access to actual manual, recipes, and cooking timetables that the item comes with and that are available in several languages.
The Farberware’s pressure cooker is a great combination of price and quality. With three temperature settings, various pressure settings from low to high, and some cooking settings like "Brown", it can give you all you need for a reasonable amount of money. If you don’t want to spend a fortune but do need such a useful kitchen item, The Farberware is a perfect option for you. Still, it can turn out to be difficult to use as it doesn't come with the same preset functions that the Instant Pot does, and this combined with the lack of any real instruction manual that comes with the device may be a turn off to newbies.
- Time and space saver: The 2019 edition Instant Pot Multi Cooker combines 7 Appliances in one: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté pan, yogurt maker and warmer and cooks up to 70 percent faster
- Clear, Simple controls: 14 one touch smart programs put cooking ribs, soups, beans, rice, poultry, yogurt, desserts and more on autopilot with delicious results
- Capacity: instant pot’s 3 quart capacity cooks for up to 3 people perfect for individuals, but also great for side dishes such as rice (12 cups cooked), grains and appetizers
- Smart steam release: the new easy seal lid automatically seals your Instant Pot to keep flavors, nutrients and aromas sealed inside. The 10+ built in safety features, including Overheat protection, safety lock and more, ensure safe pressure cooking. And the new progress indicator lets you know when your Instant Pot is coming to pressure and when the cooking cycle begins
- Durable inner pot: The Instant Pot stainless steel inner pot is made with a 3 ply bottom for durability and is healthy and dishwasher safe
- Accessories included: steam rack with handles and an Extra sealing ring
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.