Most popular contact grills
Comparing George Foreman GRP1001BP and George Foreman GRP99
George Foreman GRP1001BP
George Foreman GRP99
- 6 Servings - Make up to six servings of everybody's favorites all at the same time.
- Removable Plates - Pop them in the dishwasher after grilling and they'll be ready to go for your next meal.
- Premium Ceramic Coating - It's 5x more durable**, stain- and fade-resistant, and free of PTFE and PFOA.
- Adjustable Temperature Control - The temperature slide control lets you choose from temperatures between 300° (LOW)-400°F (HIGH)
- Fat-Removing Slope -The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat* from meats for lean, tasty meals.
- Drip Tray - The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease so you don't have to.
- Floating Hinge - Sliced veggies or a steak that's bigger than your appetite-the floating hinge seamlessly adjusts to cook foods of all sizes.
- Two Indicator Lights - The red power light lets you know when the grill is plugged in, and the green light shows when the grill is preheated and ready to cook up a tasty meal.
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.