Most popular contact grills
Comparing George Foreman GR0103B and George Foreman GRP360R
George Foreman GR0103B
George Foreman GRP360R
- 103-sq.-in. cooking surface
- Dimensions: 14.5L x 13.38W x 6.13H in.
- Heavy duty metal and plastic construction
- Double non-stick sloped cooking surface pulls fat away
- Cooking power: 1,440 watt / 120 volt
- Read more
- 4 Servings - Tight on kitchen space? The 60-square inch grill is the most popular George Foreman Grill, with space for a tasty main course for four, or a complete meal with veggies and other sides.
- Removable Plates - Easy cleanup is essential, and that’s what the removable grill plates are all about. Pop them in the dishwasher after grilling and they’ll be ready to go for your next meal.
- 35% Faster Heatup - Less time heating, more time eating! The improved heating elements preheat 35% faster* to get you from plug-in to plate in record time.
- Advanced George Tough Nonstick Coating - There’s a lot to love about this nonstick coating. It’s 3x¹ more durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil.
- Fat-Removing Slope - It’s the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat** from meats for lean, tasty meals.
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.