Most popular pressure cookers
Ninja OP301 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- The Ninja Foodi—The pressure cooker that crisps. Pressure cooker, air fryer, tender crisper
- Tender crisp technology allows you to quickly cook ingredients, then the crisping lid gives your meals a crispy, golden finish.
- Pressure cook up to 70% faster versus traditional cooking methods. Air fry with up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods. Versus slow-cooked, braised, or low-simmer recipes; Tested against hand-cut, deep-fried french fries.
- 6.5-quart ceramic-coated pot: Nonstick, PTFE/PFOA-free, and easy to clean. Enough capacity to cook a roast for your family.
- 4-quart cook & crisp basket: Large-capacity, ceramic-coated, PTFE/PFOA-free basket holds up to a 5-pounds chicken or 3 pounds of french fries to feed your whole family. Nonstick for easy cleanup.
- 14 levels of safety: Passed rigorous testing to earn UL safety certification, giving you confidence and peace of mind while cooking.
- Frozen to crispy: Skip thawing and save time. Evenly cook frozen food from the inside out, starting with pressure cooking and finishing off with a crisping method of your choice.
- Includes: 1400-watt unit, crisping lid, pressure lid, 6.5-quart ceramic-coated pot, 4-quart ceramic-coated cook & crisp basket, stainless steel reversible rack, and 45+ recipe book
- Read more