Most popular contact grills
George Foreman GRP1060P - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
George Foreman GRP1060P
- 4 Servings - Tight on kitchen space? The 60-square inch grill is the most popular GEORGE FOREMAN Grill, with space for a tasty main course for four, or a complete meal with veggies and other sides.
- Advanced George Tough Coating - We made the George Tough coating even stronger. It’s 3x more durable**, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil.
- Removable Plates - Easy cleanup is essential, and that’s what the removable grill plates are all about. Pop them in the dishwasher after grilling and they’ll be ready to go for your next meal.
- Ready Indicator Light - Green means go! Indicator lights on the top of the grill let you know when it’s plugged in and when it’s ready to cook.
- 35% Faster* Heatup - Less time heating, more time eating! The improved heating elements preheat 35% faster* to get you from plug-in to plate in record time.
- Read more